Atomic Subscription Manager is a mailing list management utility. Once installed, this program automatically handles all user requests to subscribe/unsubscribe to/from the mailing list. The number of mailing lists that can be maintained is not limited. Atomic Subscription Manager is the subscription central station working real-time, 24 hours a day. Simply install the program, create a mailing list, define rules for maintaining the list and minimize the program to tray. After that the program will work automatically.
Each list can have its own unique rules how to subscribe and unsubscribe the users. Following Internet ethics, the subscription may be activated both by the first request (i.e. as soon as a user sends you a SUBSCRIBE message) or by the secondary confirmation (when a user confirms his/her subscription by e-mail. This method is recommended and preferred by many).
The mailing list management commands can be processed from the following sources:
1. Incoming mail (POP or IMAP). The program can parse incoming mail and find there the commands to subscribe or unsubscribe the users. Optionally, it can send notifications about subscription success or failure. The program has a built-in mailer
2. HTTP or FTP. The program may periodically poll the files on remote servers to acquire e-mail addresses to add or remove them from a mailing list. To use this option, add a newsletter subscription form to your web site and allow the visitors subscribe without additional confirmations.
3. Local files. The program may periodically poll the files on your computer and load a list of e-mail addresses to add or remove from a mailing list. This option should be used if your home computer is used as a dedicated server or you download lists of e-mail addresses from the Internet manually
4. Manually. You can add or remove users from the list manually (for example, a user may ask you to join by the phone or other way).
» version 8.06 - posted on 2012-05-25
*minor bugs fixed
» version 1.50 - posted on 2006-11-16
New public release
EULA - End User License Agreement
Atomic Subscription Manager (SM)
Copyright (C) 2006 AtomPark Software.
All Rights Reserved
You may use this software only as described in this license.
If you do not agree to the terms of this license, do not
install or use the software.
- AtomPark Software exclusively owns all copyrights to SM.
- All title and copyrights and intellectual property
rights in and to the SM and any copies thereof are owned
by AtomPark Software.
- SM is shareware. Therefore, anyone may
use this software during a test period of 30 days.
Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you
wish to continue to use SM, you MUST register the program.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive
license to use SM on one computer (i.e. a single CPU),
for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered SM
software may not be rented or leased but may be
permanently transferred, if the person receiving it
agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an
update, the transfer must include the update and all
- The registration key received and used to deactivate the
time limiting trial period of SM is NOT public and
maintains full Copyright status. Any public display or
public transfer of this key will be considered a
direct and intentional violation of this agreement and to
the maximum extent permitted by applicable law you may be
held liable for loss of revenue to AtomPark Software or
company's representatives due to loss of sales or
devaluation the SM or both as well as criminal fines for
- The SM unregistered shareware version may be freely
distributed, if the distribution package is not modified.
- SM IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE
AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS
OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR
MISUSING THE SM.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease,
sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse
engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any
subset of the licensed program, except as provided for
in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result
in immediate and automatic termination of this license
and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
AtomPark Software reserves all rights not expressly
- AtomPark Software may terminate this License Agreement
if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of
this agreement. In such event, you must destroy all
copies of the SM including license keys and ID information.
For more detailed information regarding the license please
contact us by e-mail email@example.com